How to Fit – Tyrecheckers® simply replace the dust cap on your tyre valve.
- Select TyreCheckers® to match your vehicle’s recommended tyre pressure. (Tyre pressure information is usually found on the tyre placard (attached to the inside of the drivers door), on the petrol cap flap, on the glove box door, or in the vehicles owner manual.
- Remove the dust cap on your tyre valve & inflate tyre to correct pressure specified.
- Screw lock nut to the bottom of the tyrevalve (before you attach TyreChecker).
- Fit TyreCheckers to the valve stem, finger tight.
- Use the spanner provided to tighten the lock nut back against the TyreChecker.
- The indicators showing GREEN will confirm correct tyre pressure.
- Keep the spanner on your key-ring or in your vehicle.
This image shows a tyre with only 20 psi in it (down from 36 psi) and being a low profile tyre, it still looks correctly inflated. This is is in DANGER mode.
Suitable for any light vehicle with tyre pressure between 28psi and 120psi including:
- Delivery Vans