What’s Included in the Kit?
- 1 x Monitor / Receiver (inc 2 x AAA Batteries :
- 1 x Suction Cup Mounting Bracket
- 1 x Car DC Power Adaptor
- 5 x Wireless Sensors
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- 5 x CR1632 3V Batteries
- 5 x Anti-theft nuts
- Weight – 10g±1 g
- Size – Diameter 18.5mm / Height 20mm
- Weight 60 g
- Size L 63mm * W 42.5mm* D 20mm
- LCD View size L 33.5mm * W 28.2mm
- Wireless and Cordless – The wireless sensors and LCD monitor ensures a quick and easy installation
- Graphic User Interface – The LCD monitor displays both tyre pressure and temperature
- Battery-Powered – The Sensors and Monitor are both battery powered and can be easily replaced.
- Light and Compact – Extremely lightweight and compact with specially designed wireless electronic sensors
- Real Time – High accuracy with real-time tyre pressure and temperature monitoring
- Adjustable – Fully adjustable tyre pressure and temperature warning ranges.
- DIY in 3 Minutes – It can be fully installed in around 3 minutes without any technical knowledge
- The TyreDog TPMS is a DIY system that can be easily installed within minutes.
- TyreDog 1300 has a system for monitoring 4 or 5 tyres.
- The 6+ wheels models are different and comes with relay/repeater
- Simply screw onto the valve stem and lock into place
- LCD monitor, allows the user to monitor and understand the status of their tyres thus ensuring they are always well maintained
- Audible/visual alerts when tyre pressure drops below or raises above recommended level.
- Measure Pressure in PSI, KPA, BAR or KgCM
- Measure Temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- High accuracy; detects leakage before harm is done
- Not affected by bumpy roads
- Allows user preset value
- Operates even when the car is stationary
- Detects both under inflation and over inflation of tyre
- 4 tyre only – measures up to 80 PSI
- Water resistant
- Weight = 10g ± 1g
- Diameter = 18.5mm
- Height = 20mm